Reflecting the vitality of the organic sector, the Natexpo Awards have, since 2005, paid tribute to the most innovative, useful, convenient and original products launched over the previous year.
Record of participants at the at the Natexpo Awards 2021
This year, more than 330 products – a record! – were entered for consideration by the judges, in 8 categories: Fresh products, Sweet grocery products, Savoury grocery products, Beverages, Dietary supplements, Cosmetics and Personal Hygiene, Household and Personal products and services, and Service and Equipment for Retail and Brands.
The judges assess the products on the criteria of innovation, consumer benefits and their main performances. The essential organic certification and products’ retail prices were also taken into consideration. All the products were tasted or tried out by the judges.
Members of the jury:
- Mirabelle BELLOIR / Journalist, LSA
- Olivier COSTIL / Managing Editor, Monde du Bio Gourmet
- Noé CHENEVARD / Vice-president of CNJE (Junior-enterprise National Confederation)
- Anne DUPUY / Eco-friendly and organic fashion specialist
- Camille HAREL / Journalist, LSA
- Angélique HOULBERT / Journalist, France 5
- Laure JEANDEMANGE / Managing Editor, Les Nouvelles Esthétiques
- Antoine LEMAIRE / Managing Editor, Biolinéaires
- Isabelle MARTINET / Journalist, France 2
- Philippe MILLET / Journalist, Actif’s Magazine – Nutriform’Magazine
- Christine RIVRY-FOURNIER / Managing Editor, BIOFIL
Visitors will be able to discover the winning products of the 2021 NATEXPO Awards, in a dedicated area at the entrance to the show. The Prize-giving ceremony will be held on Sunday 24 October at 5 p.m. on the stand of the Natexbio federation (K32).
- Download the complete list of winners here
Subscribe at our Newsletter and be up to date with the latest news from the Organic Sector
Bio Eco Actual, Independent European Organic Press
Read Bio Eco Actual