With 700 exhibitors expected to attend and a surface area extended by 35%, Natexpo is the leading trade event in France and has earned its status as a benchmark show in Europe for all of the buyers and decision makers in the organic sector.
Natexpo accelerates organic trends on a high-potential market: with an organic sector in France posting growth in 2016 of 22%, France is the most dynamic market in Europe and the second largest by value.
3 days of meetings and dialogue between organic professionals, where market players respond to buyers’ demands for quality and new products in all sectors.
Substantially higher international participation: +60% in surface area compared with 2015
More than 70 countries will be represented in the aisles and on the stands at Natexpo. At the top of the list: Belgium, Spain Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Canada, Morocco, Switzerland and Peru.
Among the many international exhibitors who have already booked their space, Natexpo will be welcoming COSMOS (Belgium), YOGI TEA (Deustchland), LABORATOIRE BIO-LIFE (Belgium), Dr BRONNER’S (Deustchland), BIONAVARRE (Spain), BIOTERRA (Spain), NATRACARE (UK), NATURAL DISTRIBUTION (UK), CONAPI (Italy), MAMI PURO BIO COSMETICS (Italy), MAYA GOLD TRADING (The Netherlands), FRENCH TOP NATURAL CARE PRODUCTS (The Netherlands), PETRAS BIO (Romania), HOLLE BABY FOOD (Switzerland), SOLLEONE BIO (Switzerland), MOLA FOOD (USA).
The French market’s vitality and appeal are clearly the reasons behind the first participations of new countries such as Morocco, Canada, Ireland, Japan, Austria, Lithuania and South Korea.
More than 12,000 visitors are expected to attend, including 16% from outside France. This audience constitutes an exceptional opportunity to find new markets, both in France and in other countries, spot the innovations which will boost sales and find new supply sources.
700 exhibitors hosted in 6 exhibition sectors
To help visitors discover innovations more easily, the show is divided into 6 easy-to-identify sectors:
- Organic food and wine
- Health food and dietary supplements
- Cosmetics and hygiene
- Ingredients and raw materials – new
- Services and equipment for retail – new
By developing the Ingredients and Raw materials sector, Natexpo offers its exhibitors and visitors who manufacture cosmetics, dietary supplements, food and drink, the opportunity to make progress on two key issues: the supply chain and innovation.
Natexpo plays the role of innovation scout and highlights the star products of tomorrow. Through its wide range of special events and features, the exhibition reflects the vitality of the organic market:
- The Natexpo Awards, rewarding the best innovations presented at the show.
- 1st Organic Ingredient Forum – New in 2017!: Experts, producers and manufacturers address the key issues facing the upstream segment of the organic supply chain. Including: an exhibition looking back over 20 years of star ingredients and the products to watch out for in years to come.
- Dietary Supplements Area : This space is a venue for advice, training and the discovery of new products, with corner stands enabling visitors to explore all of the sector, from the raw material to the finished item.
- Organic Cookery Workshop : The professional kitchen for authentic and healthy cuisine, presented by Chefs who use the products of exhibitors in their recipes.
- The Organic Cheese Tasting Area presents cheese in all its forms, with tasting sessions and pairings between cheeses and beer, juices and teas.
- The Cosmetics Innovations Village Feature with workshops, demonstrations and a testing bar.
- The New Product Gallery : Located at the show entrance, this strategic feature allows visitors to exclusively discover exhibitors’ innovations.
- Organic Trends Forum, an area dedicated to discussions with industry experts.
- Organic Chocolate Workshop: demonstrations by apprentice and professional chocolate and pastry chefs will punctuate the programme of this special feature.
Information and visitor badge orders at www.natexpo.com