In less than a week, NATEXPO 2017 will be opening its doors to professionals from the French and international organic sector. From 22 to 24 October, the trade exhibition, to be held at Paris-Nord Villepinte, expects to welcome more than 12,000 visitors in addition to its 850 exhibitors.
This essential meeting, displaying the latest developments in the organic field, will see a record event in 2017, stepping up in scale. This year’s show will extend over 38% more surface area and welcome 50% more exhibitors than in the last edition in 2015. This major event for all organic market players will also see a sizeable increase in international participation, with 124% more exhibitors than in 2015. With NATEXPO, professionals will have an exceptional opportunity to exchange with experts, discover new products and test the latest market innovations to analyse the best way of developing their business.
A first: all organic sectors represented
For the first time in Europe, a trade show is covering all of the sectors relating to organic. This is therefore a once-only chance for purchasers and decision makers from France and abroad to discover all of the leading innovations of a fast-growing market, in one place.
As a reflection of this vitality, exhibitors have chosen to turn out in force to present their products and know-how in the show’s various sectors: organic food and wine (54% more exhibitors vs 2015), health food and dietary supplements (+22%), cosmetics and hygiene (+64%), household and personal products and services.
This range is enhanced this year for the first time by two new sectors to become all-encompassing: one sector dedicated to ingredients and raw materials and another to services and equipment for retail.
An array of events and features to share the latest organic trends
Natexpo, accelerating organic trends, fulfils its role as an innovation scout and shines a spotlight on tomorrow’s star products. Through its extensive programme of highlights, the show illustrates the vitality of the organic market. The show will host more than a hundred talks and presentations!
- Business meetings enabling exhibitors to meet the leading purchasers from all over the world.
- The Organic Trends Forum: a seminar area looking at the trends and pre-trends which will shape the organic world in the 2020s, in partnership with BIO LINEAIRES.
- The Natexpo Awards acknowledging the most innovative organic products launched over the past 12 months.
- The New Product Gallery: a strategic space where visitors can get a preview of exhibitors’ innovations.
- The 1st Organic Ingredients Forum: a place to meet experts and suppliers who offer their views on concrete case studies, in partnership with INGREBIO.
- The Organic Cookery Workshop: Natexpo’s visitors will be invited to taste the dishes prepared with exhibitors’ innovative products
- The Organic Cheese Tasting Area: highlighting organic dairy food at Natexpo.
- The Cosmetics Innovations Village: in partnership with COSMEBIO, this area will host a range of features showing visitors the latest on-trend and innovative products! Throughout the show, they will be invited to test products, listen to brands presenting their new products, and also be pampered!
- The Dietary Supplement Area: in partnership with SYNADIET, this venue for innovation and information will offer buyers and sellers a chance to get up to date with the latest developments in the sector and develop their business and skills.
- The NATEXBIO Economic Forum: around fifteen short talks organised by the federation NATEXBIO, taking an economic and statistical view of the organic market and its potential.
For more information visit natexpo.com