Free From Functional Food & Health Ingredients, Europe’s leading innovation platform for the free from, organic, vegan, functional and ingredient food industries returns to Amsterdam for its North Edition. Next year the 8th edition of the exhibition will be held at RAI Amsterdam on 24th – 25th June 2020.
To reflect this dynamic and rapidly evolving market, this year, the event will showcase a wide range of new features to meet the needs of its increasing number of high caliber visitors.
Today, free from encompasses an ever-growing range of dietary requirements and is a powerful performer within numerous retail categories – from snacking, ready meals and out-of-home, to frozen, confectionery and everyday grocery essentials. All of which will be represented by pioneering international brands and a packed conference schedule.
The successful trading platform continues to be a uniting force – bringing together the world’s most eminent food and drink professionals. Over two days, the event will showcase the latest trend predictions, market analysis, whilst delivering extensive networking opportunities and unveiling the latest product innovations across five core categories.
- Free From: including gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, egg free, sugar free, meat free. The UK free from market has grown by 133% from 2013-2018
- Vegan: Meat substitutes grew by 451% in the European market in the four years to February 2018
- Natural / Organic: Expected to reach $323.09 billion globally by 2024
- Functional: global estimated revenue of $69.73bn in 2018
- Ingredients: aligning retail and food technology to develop new free from and functional products
The new show format, which proved to be successful in Barcelona last May, includes a range of opportunities that enable visitors to achieve the greatest benefit from their time in Amsterdam:
- Doubling the number to now four conference programs: a packed schedule of keynote talks and seminars across free from; vegan talks and twice daily Pro-Veg / Vegan seminars; lactose and dairy free; and health ingredients.
- Meet the Expert: arrange tailor made one-to-one or roundtable networking meetings. The pre-bookable roundtables accommodate five guests, hosted by a leading industry figure to discuss the key topics and issues. Private label specialists, analysts and conference speakers are connected directly to delegates.
- International Matchmaking: Find and meet commercial, strategic and technological partners with pre-selected B2B meetings organized by the EU Enterprise Europe Network.
- V-Label Area: Showcasing vegan certified brands. Organized with Pro-Veg International and V-label Netherlands
- New country pavilions: Showcasing free from brands from around the world with countries such as Finland, Korea, Canada, Ecuador and Poland.
Up to 7,500 visitors, including international trade buyers, 350 producers, manufacturers, and key global industry figures are expected over the two days in Amsterdam to take advantage of new trends and opportunities in this vibrant and established market.
Pre-Registration will open at the beginning of February 2020, that encourages visitors to connect with their peers through Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook in advance of the show.
For more information, please visit www.freefromfoodexpo.com
Subscribe at our Newsletter and be up to date with the latest news in the European Organic Sector
Bio Eco Actual, International Organic Newspaper
Read our issues