Health store owners, supermarket buyers, online retailers, wholesalers and distributors across the country can now book their ticket to Europe’s leading business event for natural, organic and sustainable products. Helping to facilitate trade across Europe for 26 years, Natural & Organic Products Europe returns to ExCeL London on 16-17 April.
Natural & Organic Products Europe 2023: Free-from and eco-friendly products across 5 areas
Event director Carol Dunning comments “We’re excited to be back planning the 2023 edition of NOPEX. There’s a reason we have been going for 26 years, and that’s because it’s THE meeting place for thousands of buyers, retailers and independent health stores to see their suppliers and find new ones. It’s a place for brands to network with other business owners; it’s a place to learn about new food and health trends, new insights and the latest research you won’t find anywhere else. Above all, it’s a place to feel inspired and have fun! It’s a special show, and one that we can all agree is completely integral to the future of our planet. We look forward to seeing you there on the 16-17 April.”
The two-day show will feature more than 700 exhibitors bringing together the best of clean label, free-from and eco-friendly products across 5 exciting areas:
- Natural Food: Natural and organic food and drink is a thriving market. The Natural Food Show will feature the best choice of certified organic, natural and biodynamic products including snacks, confectionery, free-from, functional foods, raw and fresh produce, deli and speciality foods, and much more. See the bestsellers and latest ranges from Raw Living, Suma Wholefoods, Cidrani, Dove’s Farm Foods, Biogroupe, NKD Living, Nutland, Brand Organic. Plus, discover pavilions from the US, Canada, Italy, Greece, Turkey and Thailand.
- Natural Health: This key area is dedicated to buyers seeking out new natural and sustainable vitamins, minerals, supplements, lifestyle or health products – to meet the continued demand within the health and wellbeing market. Explore and find the best health products from A Vogel, Biocare, Kinetic, G&G Food Supplies, BioCare, Salus, Rheal Superfoods, Pharma Nord UK and more.
- Eco Living: The sustainable lifestyle market is growing, and not to be missed. From natural cleaning products to sustainable packaging, and natural oral care to eco menstrual products; buyers can explore the latest ranges from The Cheeky Panda, Natracare, Bambaw, Salty Lamps, Truthpaste, Friendly Soap and more.
Natural & Organic Products Europe returns to ExCeL London on 16-17 April
- Natural Beauty & Spa: The Natural Beauty & Spa show is the perfect spot to discover natural, organic, sustainable and vegan beauty – covering skincare, haircare, makeup and personal care. Find the latest innovations from Eco by Sonya, Absolute Aromas, Ana Rosa Skincare, Peace & Pure, Fruu Cosmetics, Total Beauty Network, Pravera, Dr Organic and Wild Cosmetics – to name a few. “Natural and Organic Products Europe is THE PLACE to be if you work in the natural and organic beauty industry. It hosts the largest selection of brands under one roof that I have seen and there are plenty of opportunities for networking, as well as the chance to present your own organisation or brand in the Natural Beauty Talks theatre. If you go to one trade show in natural and organic beauty this year, make sure it’s this one,” says Paige Tracey, Business Development and Marketing Officer, Soil Association Organic Beauty & Wellbeing.
- Vegan World: Discover leading plant-based brands within Vegan World – Europe’s largest trade show for plant-based food and drink. A fast-growing market, the latest meat-free proteins, dairy free alternatives and ethical innovations are available to try. See and sample products from brands such as Wicked Kitchen, Jay & Joy, Veggiemeats, Marigold Health Foods, Green Grizzly, Booja Booja, Better Nature, Topas and Bio-D.
The NEW Launchpad Zone
The show will feature a NEW ‘Launchpad Zone’ dedicated to innovative SMEs and start-ups who have just launched to market. Expect fresh concepts and cutting-edge products from brands including Sip & Smile, OPI Futta, Lil Packaging, Biladi Foods, Nuccy, Plantea Group, Root2Ginger, Uhhmami Aps and Notorious Nooch.
Visitor registration is now open
Other zones to visit include two Innovation Showcase’s (products launched in the last 12 months). Plus, the Soil Association and Organic Pavilion, featuring leading brands that are Soil Association-certified, including Pukka Herbs, Mr Organic, Community Foods, Infinity Foods, Alara Wholefoods, Good Mushroom Nutrition, and Clearspring. Leading industry associations and big-name sponsors like Kinetic, Clipper, Brand Organic, Sunny Fruit, English Tea Shop, Raise and Replenish, NATRUE, Vegan Society, IFOAM, Organic Trade Board (OTB), Health Food Manufacturers’ Association (HFMA), Holland & Barrett, Whole Foods Market – and others – are supporting the show in April. Therefore, supermarket buyers, retailers, independents, press members and industry professionals are encouraged to register for a free trade ticket ahead of the show to confirm their visit.
“I come to Natural & Organic Products Europe for innovation, new brands, and catching up with former colleagues, existing partners and suppliers. I work in vitamins, but it’s not all about vitamins, it’s about seeing what the existing industry trends are too,” says Sarah Looms, Senior Category Manager – Vitamins, Minerals, Herbal Supplements at Holland & Barrett.
Registration now open
- Natural & Organic Products Europe will return to ExCeL London on 16-17 April 2023. To register for a free trade ticket, please visit https://eventdata.uk
Subscribe to Bio Eco Actual Newsletter and be up to date with the latest news from the Organic Sector
Bio Eco Actual, International Organic Newspaper
Read Bio Eco Actual