On Tuesday, 20th June, at 11 am CEST NATRUE will hold an online seminar. This initiative is free and open to the public.
What to expect?
Dr Mark Smith, Director General of NATRUE, together with Diana Malcangi, External Scientific and Regulatory Consultant, will offer you an online explanation covering the keys on how to formulate according to the NATRUE standard. Specifically, the webinar will cover the following points:
- What is the added value of NATRUE?
- What is greenwashing and how to fight against it.
- Requirements of the NATRUE Standard.
- Differences between NATRUE and other Standards.
- How to formulate according to the NATRUE Standard.
- How to get the NATRUE certification step-by-step.
After the presentation, a Q&A session will be open where attendants will be able to solve their doubts.
The initiative is free and open to the public
Who should participate?
The webinar is open to everyone, but it is specially designed for producers, manufacturers and brand owners as it will be a technical seminar.
Save the date: 20th June 2023 – 11am (CEST)
Subscribe to Bio Eco Actual Newsletter and be up to date with the latest news from the Organic Sector
Bio Eco Actual, International Organic Newspaper
Read Bio Eco Actual